With the new "Self Serve" feature, lite brands will have the long-awaited ability to upload styles and create linesheets instantly by uploading a .csv template to your style data.
Using Self Serve Uploader:
1. Login to your JOOR Account
2. Click Linesheets and in the dropdown click Import Styles
Note: you’ll be able to find the self serve on your homepage as well!
3. Select the retailers that you want to upload styles for
Generate template and fill out with your appropriate style information
· CSV files only
· Upload at the SKUlevel (1 row per size) or style color level (List of sized per style color)
· Required fieldsmarked with a *
· Linesheet data filledin later in step 2; users only will upload style data here
· Currently onelinesheet at a time
4. Summary, Resolve Errors, and Upload Images
· See total styles uploaded
· See new styles- style numbers that were not already in JOOR
· See updated styles-style numbers that were already in JOOR
· User will see styles that have data errors, with specific messages and details displayed for each error
· User can download aCSV report of all errors
User can add a link to their images if they have one
NOTE: this will still go through our internal data team and will take about 24-48 hours
5. Create / Upload Linesheet
Fill in data to create a new linesheet
Choose an existing linesheet to update. It will UPDATE (add new styles to), not overwrite.
User can also choose to proceed without creating or updating a linesheet, and just upload their styles.
Note: Styles are only visible
6. Share with Retailers
Add retailer’s emails to send them a tokenized link with the linesheet that you’ve uploaded